Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower instrument panel, passenger side.
- Remove the mounting nuts and remove the ECM with the bracket attached.
- Disconnect the intake door motor connector and the blower fan motor connector.
- Remove the harness clip from the blower unit.
Remove the mounting bolt and screws from the blower unit.
NOTEMove the blower unit to the right and remove the locating pin and joint. Then move the blower unit downward.
- Remove the blower unit from the vehicle.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
NOTEBe sure that the locating pin and joint are securely inserted.