Removal & Installation
Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the control knobs from the front air control unit.
Remove the cluster lid assembly.
- Remove the retaining screws securing the front air control unit in place.
- Remove the control unit from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.