Removal & Installation
3.3L And 3.5L Engines
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the undercover.
- Remove the suspension member stay.
- Drain the coolant from radiator.
- Disconnect the upper and lower radiator hoses.
- Remove the upper and lower radiator shroud.
- If equipped with an automatic transmission, remove A/T oil cooler hoses.
- Disconnect the reservoir tank hose.
- Remove the radiator mounting bracket.
- Remove the radiator.
After repairing or replacing radiator, install any part removed in reverse order of removal. Fill the engine with the proper type and amount of coolant.