Removal & Installation
- Make sure that the sunroof is fully closed.
- Remove front and rear seats.
- Remove front and rear seat belts.
- Remove body side trim.
- Remove roof console assembly.
- Remove inside mirror assembly.
- Remove sun visors.
- Remove interior lamp assembly and luggage room lamp assembly.
- Remove assist grips.
- Remove clips securing headlining.
- Remove rear roof garnish.
- Remove headlining from vehicle through either back door.
- Remove the sunroof switch bracket.
Remove the retainers and connectors and remove the sunroof motor.
WARNINGAfter removing sunroof motor, never attempt to rotate sunroof motor as a single unit.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.