- Raise the front end of vehicle until wheels are off of the ground.
- Add fluid into the power steering fluid reservoir to the proper level. Then, quickly turn steering wheel fully to right and left and lightly touch steering stoppers.
- Repeat steering wheel operation until fluid level no longer decreases.
- Start engine.
- Repeat step 2 above.
Incomplete air bleeding will cause the following to occur. When this happens, bleed air again.
- Air bubbles in reservoir tank
- Clicking noise in oil pump
Excessive buzzing in oil pump
NOTEFluid noise may occur in the valve or oil pump. This is common when the vehicle is stationary or while turning steering wheel slowly. This does not affect performance or durability of the system.