Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Drain the cooling system.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Air intake assembly
Remove the air fuel ratio sensors as follows:
Remove the left exhaust manifold as follows:
- Remove the exhaust front tube.
- Remove the exhaust manifold cover.
- Loosen the nuts in reverse order shown in figure.
- Remove studs from position 2, 4, 6, and 8 and remove manifold.
- Remove right exhaust manifold as follows:
Install or connect the following:
Exhaust manifold gasket with triangle mark facing up and coated (gray) face toward exhaust manifold.
- Refill the cooling system
- Start engine and check for leaks.