Removal & Installation
When removing the motor be sure that the sunroof is in the fully closed position. Never run the removed motor as a single unit.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Position the sunroof in the fully closed position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the overhead console assembly.
- Disconnect the harness connector from the motor.
- Remove the motor mounting screws. Remove the motor from its mounting.
- Move the motor laterally a little at a time so that the gear is completely engaged into the wire on the sunroof unit and the mounting surface becomes parallel.
- Secure the retaining bolts.
- Connect the wiring harness.
Continue the installation in the reverse order of the removal procedure.