Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the wheel.
- Remove lower sliding pin bolt.
- Suspend brake caliper with a remove and remove brake pad and shim from torque member.
- Push pistons in so that the pad is firmly installed, using a suitable tool.
- Mount the brake caliper to torque member.
- Attach pad retainer to torque member.
- Lubricate lower sliding pin bolt with a thin layer of silicone grease and install. Torque to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
- Install the wheel.