Removal & Installation
Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Properly discharge the air conditioning system.
- Remove the cooling unit assembly.
- Disconnect the air mix door motor electrical connector.
- Remove the air mix door motor retaining screws.
- Remove the air mix door motor from the cooling unit assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.