Removal & Installation
Before servicing, or working around, the SRS system, turn the ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least three minutes. When servicing, or working around, the SRS system do not work directly in front of the air bag module.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the glove box assembly.
- Disconnect the front blower motor electrical connector.
- Remove the blower retaining screws.
- Remove the blower motor from its mounting.