Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the rear wheel.
- Release the air pressure from the rear load leveling air suspension system using the CONSULT-II EXHAUST SOLENOID active test.
- Remove the height sensor arm bracket bolt from the left-hand rear lower link.
- Place a suitable jack under the rear lower link and relieve the coil spring tension.
- Loosen the rear lower link adjusting bolt and nut connected to the rear suspension member.
- Remove the rear lower link bolt and nut from the knuckle.
- Slowly lower the jack to relieve the coil spring tension.
- Remove the coil spring.
Install or connect the following:
NOTEWhen installing the rubber seats for the coil spring, ensure the embossed arrow points outward toward the wheel.
Rear lower link bolt to knuckle and tighten nut to 70 ft. lbs. (95 Nm)