REMOVAL & INSTALLATION CRV Models and 4-Cylinder Odyssey Models
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the door panel, as outlined in this section.
- Remove the plastic vapor barrier.
- On 4-cylinder Odyssey models rear door glass, remove the center rear channel bolt and remove the channel.
- Carefully raise the door glass until the bolts are visible.
On 4-cylinder Odyssey models rear door glass perform the following:
- Remove the self-tapping screws from the outer triangular trim cover and remove the cover.
- Remove the door glass bolts.
- Carefully lower the glass, then remove the bolts and nut from the rear lower guide channel.
- Remove the glass from the rear guide channel.
- Apply protective tape around the painted surfaces of the window sash trim.
- Tilt the window forward and remove from the window slot.
- Loosen the bolts, then slide the lower guide forward and remove the window from the guide.
- Carefully pull the glass out through the window slot. Take care to not drop the glass.
To remove the regulator, perform the following:
- Scribe a line around the rear roller guide bolt to mark its original position.
- Disconnect the electrical connector and harness clip, then remove the regulator mounting bolts.
- Remove the regulator through the hole in the door.
- Installation is in reverse order of removal. Apply grease to the rollers, guides and sliding surfaces of the regulator. Make sure to install the roller guide with the rectangular hole facing rearward. Check the window operation before installing the door panel and adjust if necessary.
V6 Odyssey Models
- Remove the door panel as outlined in this section.
- Remove the fasteners from the door panel pull pocket bracket and remove the bracket.
- Carefully raise the window glass until the mounting bolts are visible.
- Remove the window mounting bolts, then carefully remove the window.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.