REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the door panel.
- Remove the plastic vapor barrier.
- Remove the door glass.
- Remove the motor/regulator assembly.
- On CRV and 4-cylinder Odyssey models, scribe a line across the sector gear and the regulator before removing the window motor.
- On V6 Odyssey models, the motor and regulator must be replaced as a unit, the motor cannot be removed separately.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, making sure to perform the following:
- On CRV and 4-cylinder Odyssey models, apply grease to the rollers, guides and sliding surfaces of the regulator. Make sure to install the roller guide with the rectangular hole facing rearward. Check the window operation before installing the door panel and adjust if necessary.
- On V6 Odyssey models, apply grease to the sliding surface of the regulator. Check the window operation before installing the door panel and adjust as necessary.