Removal & Installation
- Raise the vehicle and support the frame with suitable safety stands.
- Remove the stone guard.
- Remove wheel and tire assembly.
WARNINGBe careful not to break the ball joint boot.
- Remove link.
- Remove bracket.
- Remove stabilizer bar.
Remove rubber bushing.
- Install rubber bushing.
- Install stabilizer bar.
- Install bracket, then tighten it to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Install link.
- Install nut, then tighten it to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
- Install the stone guard, then lower the vehicle.