Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions in the beginning of this section.
- Matchmark the adjusting bolt and end piece, then remove the bolt, end piece, and seat.
- Matchmark the height control arm to the torsion bar, then remove the height control arm.
Matchmark the torsion bar to the lower control arm, then remove the torsion bar.
- Apply grease to the torsion bar splines.
- Apply grease to the contact points of the height control arm, adjusting bolt end piece and seat.
- Align the matchmarks and install the torsion bar.
- Align the matchmarks and install the height control arm.
- Install the adjusting bolt, seat and end piece.
- Tighten the adjusting bolt to align the matchmarks.