- Remove the drive belt, as outlined in the Engine Mechanical Section.
- Remove the pulley.
- Place a drain pan below the pump.
- Disconnect the suction hose.
- Disconnect the flexible hose.
Remove the power steering fixing bolt and remove the pump assembly.
- Install the pump assembly to the pump bracket, then tighten the mounting bolt to 34 ft. lbs. (46 Nm)
- Install the flexible hose and tighten the eye bolt to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm).
- Install the pulley and tighten the nut to 58 ft. lbs. (78 Nm).
- Install the drive belt.
- Connect the suction hose, then fill and bleed system. Refer to the Bleeding Procedure located in this section.