Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the parking brake cable from the trailing link.
- Remove the trailing link fixing bolt, nut and protector.
Remove trailing link.
When mounting trailing link, be sure not to use grease on bushings or any other nearby part.
Install trailing link. Make sure that the trailing link is in its correct position.
- Install bolt, nut and protector. Tighten the bolts and nuts lightly. The bolts and nuts will be fully tightened after the vehicle is at curb height.
Install parking brake cable.
WARNINGDo not overstrain or loosen the parking brake cable.
- Carefully lower the vehicle. When the vehicle is at curb height, tighten the trailing link bolts and nuts to 101 ft. lbs. (137 Nm).