Removal & Installation
- Remove fuel tank.
- Remove the speed sensor cable from the upper link.
- Remove bolt, nut, rubber plate and protector.
Remove upper link.
When mounting upper link, be sure not to use grease bushings or any other nearby part.
Install upper link. Make sure that the upper link is in its correct position.
- Install bolt, nut, rubber plate and protector. Tighten the bolts and nuts lightly. The bolts and nuts will be fully tightened after the vehicle is at curb height.
- Install speed sensor cable.
- Install the fuel tank.
- Carefully lower the vehicle. When the vehicle is at curb height, tighten the trailing link bolts and nuts to 101 ft. lbs. (137 Nm).