Removal & Installation
- Remove fuel tank.
- Remove the speed sensor cable from the upper link.
- Remove bolt, nut, rubber plate and protector.
Remove upper link.
Install upper link. Make sure that the upper link is in its correct position.
- Install bolt, nut, rubber plate and protector. Tighten the bolts and nuts lightly. The bolts and nuts will be fully tightened after the vehicle is at curb height.
- Install speed sensor cable.
- Install the fuel tank.
- Carefully lower the vehicle. When the vehicle is at curb height, tighten the trailing link bolts and nuts to 101 ft. lbs. (137 Nm).