- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Use a wrench to rotate the belt tensioner to loosen the belt tension, then remove the drive belt.
- Unfasten the retainers, then remove the fan pulley and fan.
Remove the bolts, then remove the fan and clutch assembly.
Install the cooling fan assembly and tighten bolts/nuts to the specified torque, as follows:
- Fan pulley and fan bracket: 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm)
- Fan and clutch assembly: 66 inch lbs. (7.5 Nm).
- Install the drive belt.
- Connect the negative battery cable.