Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system.
Disconnect the Throttle Position (TP) and Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor electrical connectors.
- Disconnect the vacuum hose below the air horn.
- Remove the intake air duct clamp.
- Disconnect the intake air duct.
- Disconnect the coolant lines from the throttle body.
- Remove the bolts from the common chamber.
- Remove the throttle body from the common chamber.
- Remove the gasket from the common chamber.
Remove the TP sensor.
- Install the TP sensor.
- Install the gasket on the common chamber.
Install the throttle body on the common chamber.
NOTEThe vacuum lines must be properly routed under the throttle body before tightening the mounting bolts.
- Secure the gasket and the throttle body with the four bolts. Tighten to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Install the coolant lines.
- Connect all the vacuum lines.
- Install the intake air duct.
- Tighten the intake air duct clamp.
- Connect the TP sensor and IAT sensor electrical connectors:
- Install the accelerator cable assembly.
- Fill the cooling system.
- Install the negative battery cable.