Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Support the vehicle under the frame.
- Support the rear axle with a jack.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Lower the rear axle with the jack to release the coil spring tension. Remove the coil springs and insulators.
- Place the coil springs on the axle assembly and the insulators on top of the springs.
- Raise the axle assembly into position.
Install or connect the following:
Shock absorbers. Torque to 58 ft. lbs. (78 Nm)