Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the parking brake cable from the trailing link.
- Remove the trailing link mounting bolt, nut.
Remove trailing link.
Install trailing link. Make sure that the trailing link is in its correct position.
NOTEWhen mounting trailing link, be sure not to use grease on the bushings or any other nearby components.
- Install bolt and nut. Tighten the bolts and nuts lightly, then retighten them to 101 ft. lbs. (137 Nm), after the vehicle is at curb height.
- Install parking brake cable.
- Carefully lower the vehicle.