Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the wiper motor electrical connector (2).
- Remove 4 mounting bolts.
- Remove the nut of the wiper motor shaft, and disconnect the linkage.
Remove the windshield wiper motor (1).
WARNINGTo facilitate the removal of the nuts, be sure to put out the tip portion of the linkage sufficiently through the mounting hole of the motor by sliding the linkage slowly.
To install, follow the removal steps in the reverse order, noting the following points:
- Tighten the wiper motor shaft nut to 122 inch lbs. (14 Nm).
- Remove the wiper arms on both sides, and rotate the wiper motor until it gets to the autostop position to secure windshield wiper correct operation.