- Disconnect negative battery cable.
- Remove center console as per illustration.
- Remove G-Sensor wiring harness connector.
- Remove G-Sensor attaching bolt. Remove G-Sensor.
- Place G-Sensor on a known level surface and check continuity between terminals (see illustration). If no continuity, replace the G-Sensor.
- Incline the G-Sensor at a 30and#x00B0; angle and retest for continuity. If continuity, replace the G-Sensor.
Ensure that G-Sensor is installed in the correct direction.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque attaching bolts to 53 inch lbs.