- Raise and support vehicle safely. Remove wheel.
- Clean dirt and foreign matter from both hoe end fittings.
- Disconnect brake pipe from hose fitting using a backup wrench on fitting. Be careful not to bend frame bracket or brake pipe. It may be necessary to soak connections with penetrating oil. Place an appropriate container under the work area to catch any spilled brake fluid.
- Remove the "U' clip from the female fitting at the bracket. Remove hose from the bracket.
- Remove hose from caliper.
- Connect brake hose at each end. Install "U' clip and torque brake hose to 12 ft. lbs.
- Install wheel. Inspect to see that hose does not rub against wheel or suspension. If hose makes contact, loosen fittings and correct.
- Bleed the brake system.