G200Z, 4XC1-Turbo and 4ZC1-Turbo Engine
The throttle position sensor is mounted on the throttle body assembly at the opposite side of the throttle cable.
- Adjustment : check that the throttle valve is completely closed. Loosen the throttle position sensor (TPS) mounting screws slightly.
- Remove the water shield cover but do not remove the connector.
- Place the circuit tester positive probe in the red color wire (No. 5 pin).
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Measure the voltage between the red color wire. The volts should be 3.75 +/- 0.075 volts.