G200Z, 4XC1-Turbo and 4ZC1-Turbo Engine
The throttle position sensor is mounted on the throttle body assembly at the opposite side of the throttle cable.
The throttle valve stopper screw is factory set and sealed with paint. Setting of the screw should not be disturbed unless absolutely necessary.
- Adjustment : check that the throttle valve is completely closed. Loosen the throttle position sensor (TPS) mounting screws slightly.
- Remove the water shield cover but do not remove the connector.
- Place the circuit tester positive probe in the red color wire (No. 5 pin).
- Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
- Measure the voltage between the red color wire. The volts should be 3.75 +/- 0.075 volts.