- Rotate the engine and bring up the No. 1 cylinder to top dead center of its compression stroke.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Disconnect and tag (if necessary) all the electrical connectors along with the spark plug wires from the distributor.
- Remove the intercooler and disconnect the sensor electrical connector.
- Remove the mounting bolt and camshaft angle sensor.
- Install the sensor to its original position and install the mounting bolt.
- Connect the wiring connectors.
- Install the intercooler and connect the battery cable.
- Start the engine and adjust the timing as outlined in the "Ignition Timing" section in .