- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system into a suitable container.
- Remove the rear seat as outlined in 0.
- Disconnect the coolant hoses at the heater assembly.
- Remove the mounting bolts and disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the heater unit.
- Disassembly the heater unit to remove the blower motor.
- Remove the housing retaining screws and clips.
- Carefully disassembly the housing being careful not to damage the assembly. Remove the blower motor and cages.
- If the seals are damaged, install new seals before assembly.
- Install the blower motor and cage assembly. Assemble the housing.
- Install the housing and reconnect the coolant hoses.
- Refill the engine with coolant, connect the battery cable and check for leaks.