RWD I-Mark, Impulse and Early P'up
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the shift console assembly.
- Remove the switch screws and switch.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Install the switch and retaining screws.
- Adjust the switch as follows: loosen the two screws and set the shift lever in the NEUTRAL position. Bring the center of the switch slide bar into alignment with the line on the steel case of the switch indicating the NEUTRAL position.
- When the adjustment is completed, check function of the switch by making a continuity test with shift lever in each position.