- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster from the vehicle as outlined in this Section.
- Remove the housing retaining screws or release the cluster cover snaps. Be careful not to damage the cluster cover during removal.
- Remove the speedometer assembly from the cluster housing.
- Install the speedometer assembly into the cluster housing.
- Install the cluster cover to the housing and tighten retaining screws, if so equipped.
- Install the cluster assembly into the vehicle as outlined in this Section.
- Connect the battery cable and check operation.