Removal & Installation
Amigo, Passport And Rodeo
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Release the parking brake.
- Remove the rear wheels.
- Use chalk to mark the brake drum to one of the wheel studs as an index mark for reinstallation.
- Remove the retaining screw that holds the brake drum to the axle flange.
- Pull the brake drum from the axle flange.
- Align the index mark and install the brake drum to the axle flange.
- Install the retaining screw to secure the brake drum to the axle flange.
- Install the rear wheels.