Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Disconnect the air cleaner connecting hose.
- Disconnect the vacuum booster hose from the common chamber.
- Detach the connectors from manifold throttle position sensor, solenoid valve and vacuum switch valve.
- Disconnect the vacuum hoses from the solenoid valve and vacuum switch valve, and the positive crankcase ventilation hose.
- Remove the purge hose from the common chamber.
- Remove the four throttle body mounting bolts.
Remove the 4 common chamber bolts and 4 nuts then remove the common chamber.
- Install the common chamber, then tighten the bolts and nuts to 13.3 ft. lbs. (18 Nm).
- Install throttle bo