- Remove the drive belt. Refer to the Engine Mechanical Section for details.
- Place a drain pan below the pump.
- Disconnect the suction hose.
- Disconnect the flexible hose.
Remove the power steering fixing bolt and remove the pump assembly.
- Install the pump assembly to the pump bracket, tighten the mounting bolt to 34 ft. lbs. (46 Nm).
- Install the flexible hose. Tighten the eye bolt to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm).
- Install the drive belt.
- Connect the suction hose, then fill and bleed the system, as outlined in this section.