Removal & Installation
- For M/T vehicles, remove the clutch disc and pressure plate.
- For A/T vehicles remove the transmission.
- Remove the accessory drive belt.
- Install the special tool 303-D055.
- Remove flywheel. Prevent the flywheel from rotating while doing so.
Make sure the crankshaft and flywheel mating faces are clean before installation.
NOTEThe flywheel will only locate in one position.
- Install the flywheel. Prevent the flywheel from rotating while doing so. Tighten the retaining bolts working diagonally.
To complete installation, reverse remaining removal procedure.