Removal & Installation
Coupe & Convertible
- Remove the carpet and trim panels from the luggage compartment. Remove the liner from the right hand side.
- Disconnect the electrical connections from the antenna.
- Remove the bolt which secures the ground lead to the vehicle body. Disconnect and remove the lead (1).
- Disconnect the multi-plug from the motor (2).
- Disconnect the antenna lead (3)
- Remove the tie-strap (4) which secures the harness to the antenna body.
- Remove the two bolts which secure the antenna mounting bracket to the vehicle body
- Reposition the drain tube of the antenna, through the body grommet in the luggage compartment floor.
- Remove the antenna from through the body grommet.
- Remove the drain tube from the antenna.
To install, reverse removal procedure.
- Remove the C-pillar trim panel.
- Disconnect the antenna isolator module electrical connectors.
- Remove the antenna isolator module retaining bracket.
- Remove the antenna isolator module and retaining screw.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Inspect the following:
Antenna isolator module
- Repair as necessary.