REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except Utility Wagons
See Figure 1
- Open the tailgate to the 45° position and disengage the right hinge.
- Open it a bit more and disengage the left hinge.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Alignment is accomplished by moving the hinges.
- Matchmark the support prop-to-tailgate position.
- Unbolt the support props from the liftgate.
- Unbolt the liftgate hinge from the body.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Alignment is accomplished by loosening the catches and moving them to obtain a satisfactory fit.