REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the ignition switch.
- Put the key in the lock and turn it to the ON position.
- Insert a heavy paper clip wire or something similar through the release hole in the side of the switch. Push in the retaining ring until the lock cylinder can be pulled out.
- Align the tang on the cylinder with the slot in the case and push the cylinder in.
- Install the switch.
- Turn the key to the left, to the AUXILIARY position.
- Insert a piece of heavy wire or unbent paper clip into the release hole in the lock cylinder. This will compress the cylinder retainer.
- Pull the cylinder out with the key.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.