REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
CJ Hardtop Models
- Remove the door handle.
- Remove the window crank handle.
- Carefully pry the trim panel clips from the door. Be very careful! It's very easy to tear the trim panel or tear loose the clip from the panel. Inexpensive tools are made for this job and are available at most auto parts stores.
- Remove the watershield.
- Lower the glass to gain access to the guide channel fasteners.
- Remove the fasteners and guide channel.
- Raise the window to thew full up position and secure it in position by using masking tape to tape it to the door frame.
- Remove the division channel lower adjusting screw.
- Remove the regulator attaching screws.
- Push the division channel outward and remove the regulator through the access hole.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.