REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front Grille-Mounted and Fender-Mounted Lamps
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lens cover retaining screws, then pull the lens off of the lamp assembly.
Remove the light bulb by one of the following methods, depending on the type of light bulb socket used on the vehicle:
- Method 1-depress the bulb slightly, and twist it 1 / 8 turn counterclockwise, then pull it up and out of the socket.
- Method 2-simply pull it straight out of the socket.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.