REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Set the front tires in a straight-ahead position.
- Pull the horn button from the steering wheel.
- Remove the steering wheel nut and horn button contact cup.
- Scribe a line mark on the steering wheel and steering shaft if there is not one already. Release the turn signal assembly from the steering post and install a puller.
- Remove the steering wheel and spring.
- Align the scribe marks on the steering shaft with the steering wheel and secure the steering wheel spring, steering wheel, and horn button contact cup with the steering wheel nut.
- Install the horn button.
- Connect the battery cable and test the horn.