See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the attaching screws and lift off the grille panel.
- Using masking tape, mark the cooler lines for installation.
- Place a drain pan on the ground, under the cooler.
- Loosen the clamps securing the hoses to the cooler and slide them out of the way.
- Twist the hoses to free them from the cooler pipes and slide the off. Cap the hose ends and cooler outlets to prevent dirt from entering.
- Unbolt and remove the cooler.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Add sufficient fluid to refill the system.