See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Drain the radiator by opening the drain cock and removing the radiator pressure cap. Drain the coolant into a suitable container. If the coolant is clean it may be reused.
- Remove the upper and lower hose clamps and hoses at the radiator.
- Disconnect the automatic transmission oil cooler lines at the radiator, if so equipped.
- Remove the radiator shroud from the radiator, if so equipped.
- Remove all attaching screws that secure the radiator to the radiator body support.
- Remove the radiator from the vehicle.
- Check the radiator for any damaged fins or signs of leakage, repair or replace the radiator as needed.
- Install the radiator in the reverse order of removal.