REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- On early models, disconnect the wiper vacuum hose from the vacuum motor.
- On later models, disconnect the wiring from the electric wiper motor.
- Unlatch the clamps on each side of the windshield.
- Tilt the windshield forward until the slot in each hinge aligns with the flat side of the pin in the body hinges.
- Pull the windshield frame of the pins and remove it from the body.
- Disengage the top from the frame.
- Disconnect the wiper motor wiring harness from the switch.
- Remove the hinge-to-frame bolts.
- Remove the holddown knobs and lift off the frame.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.