See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Properly discharge the air conditioning system. See General Information & Maintenance .
- Disconnect the inlet and outlet hoses at the evaporator. Cap the openings at once.
- Remove the hose clamps and dash grommet screws.
- Remove the evaporator housing-to-dash panel screws and the housing mounting bracket screw.
- Lower the housing and pull the hoses and hose grommets through the dash opening.
- The blower motor and evaporator core can now be removed for service.
- After installing all the parts, evacuate, charge and leak test the system.