REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
For column-mounted switches, see Suspension & SteeringDash-Mounted Switches
- Remove the switch retaining bezel.
- Pull the switch out of the dash.
- Disconnect the wiring.
To remove the lock cylinder:
- Insert the key into the lock and turn it to the left.
- Unbend a paper clip and insert the end into the lock release hole in the switch body. Press in on the clip to compress the lock cylinder retainer and pull the lock cylinder from the switch.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.