REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The only factory installed radio available on these models was offered in 1975. It is a simple underdash unit, similar to those dealers installed in earlier models. Removal and installation are obvious.1976-86
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the control knobs, nuts, and bezel.
- On 1976 and early 1977 models, you may have to detach the defroster hose. With air conditioning, remove the screws and lower the assembly.
- Disconnect the radio bracket from the instrument panel.
- Tilt the radio down and remove it toward the steering wheel.
- Detach the antenna, speaker, and power wires.
- Reverse the procedure for installation.