REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the air cleaner and hose assembly.
- Remove the fuel injector wire. Remove the fuel injector retainer clip screws. Remove the fuel injector retainer clip.
- Using a small pair of pliers, gently grasp the center collar of the injector, between the electrical terminals, and carefully remove the injector using a lifting-twisting motion.
- Discard the upper and lower O-rings. Note that the back up ring fits over the upper O-ring.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Lubricate both O-rings with light oil before installation.