Removal & Installation
See Figure 1
- Confirm that the ignition switch is OFF .
- Fold the rear seat cushion forward for access to the ECU.
- Remove the bracket holding the ECU from the floorpan, then remove the control unit from the bracket.
- Carefully disengage the wiring connectors from the ECU.
- Connect the wiring harnesses to the replacement unit.
- Mount the control unit on the bracket, then install the bracket to the floorpan. Make certain the bracket is in the correct position.
- Reposition the rear seat cushion.