See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the fender inner splash shield nuts and move the panel aside far enough to get at the antenna cable and base.
- Unscrew the antenna mast and nut, then remove the antenna pad from the top of the fender.
- Remove the passenger side kick panel.
If equipped with a power antenna:
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the harness from the relay. The relay is located behind the right hand side of the dash just above its lower edge.
- Remove the antenna mounting bolts and washers.
- Pull the antenna motor harness through the hole in the kick panel.
- Disconnect the antenna lead by pull and twisting the metal connectors. NEVER pull on the cable!
- Pull the rubber grommet out of the kick panel.
- Remove the antenna assembly from the inside of the wheelhouse.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.