Removal & Installation
See Figure 1
- On Grand Cherokee/Grand Wagoneer, remove the headlamp, side marker and turn signal lamp.
- Remove the front bumper.
- If removing the right fender, remove the radio antenna.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the front wheel, fender liner, fender flare and retainers.
- Remove the grille and air deflector.
- Remove the rocker panel moulding and all fender braces.
- Remove the fender lower attaching screws.
- Remove all other fender attaching screws.
- Remove the front fender from the inner fender panel.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the bolts to 80 inch lbs. (9 Nm).